Xtreme Air Services specializes in new Residential Roofing Dallas and in the North Texas Area, including the entire DFW Metroplex.
If you are looking for assistance with your residential roofing Dallas? We have been in business in the area for many years, we are highly reviewed on Google Angie’s List, Home Advisor, Houzz, Pouch and of course we are accredited with the Better Business Bureau, and have pleased many homeowners with brand new roofs.
If you have experienced hail or wind damage, contact Xtreme Air Services TODAY!
Important factors to consider involving a roof replacement when performed by Xtreme Air Services:
- Xtreme Air Services installs NEW felt paper on each roof which is standard procedure, however, many roofers do not in order to save money and increase profits.
- Xtreme Air Services installs START ROLL around the entire perimeter of the roof which meets current building codes. This is a double sided, highly adhesive product designed to prevent wind blown shingles and leaks around the roof’s perimeter. The majority of roofing installers also avoid this by using only standard shingles instead which is an old method and no longer meets building code.
- Xtreme Air Services installs VALLEY METAL in all valleys on the roof which exceeds building code requirements. These valley’s are run-off areas during heavy rain and are known potential leak areas. The valley metal will WATER PROOF these areas for the entire life of the shingles. Majority of our competitors will use rolled roofing or minimal standard products IF ANY.
- Xtreme Air Services installs a heavy rubberized mat underlayment known as “Ice and Water Shield” around the chimney, troublesome areas such as “dead valleys” and skylights.
- We never leave a job-site unattended. Each job-site has an on-site foreman who oversees the work throughout the entire process.
- These procedures are followed with each and every roof replacement we perform in DFW in an effort to eliminate the possibility of future problems and prolong the durability and life of the roofing installation.
- Xtreme Air Services disposes of all composition roofing materials at a recycling facility located in Dallas versus the landfill. These shingles are recycled and used in the paving of new roads. This practice is an effort made by Xtreme Air Services to do our part in protecting the environment while installing residential roofing Dallas.
- Xtreme Air Services uses the highest grade materials regardless of the manufacturer. We often order from several different manufacturers for each job we perform in order to ensure the best product.
- Xtreme Air Services honors our warranties and is a locally owned and operated residential roofing Dallas business in excellent standing with the BBB.
- While a roofing replacement operation is a messy one, we ensure at the end of the day that the property is thoroughly cleaned of all debris including NAILS. We use a high powered magnetic roller and wand to ensure no nails are left behind when we leave the job site.
- These procedures are included in our pricing.
- Xtreme Air Services is an OWENS CORNING PLATINUM PREFERRED CONTRACTOR (http://www.owenscorning.com). Owens Corning is the industry leader in building materials, innovative wind energy products, energy star rated appliance materials, fiber optic cable materials, and an environmentally conscientious company. Call Xtreme Air Services Today!