Residential and Commercial Services
- Clogged Drains
- Emergency Plumbing
- Garbage Disposals
- Gas Lines
- Kitchen and Bathroom Faucets
- Plumbing Maintenance
- Slab Leak Detection
- Water Heater Inspections
- Water Heaters
- Winterization/Heat Wraps
Xtreme Air Services can work on any brand of water heaters whether it is tankless, has a tank, gas or electric. Working on water heaters can be dangerous unless you take certain steps. So, do not try to fix it yourself or have an unlicensed plumber try to fix it either. Trust Xtreme Air Services with all your repairs and installation of your water heater. We have a licensed plumber who will take all the necessary safety precautions to keep your family safe.
If you do not know if you need repairs or possibly a new water heater you may need to ask yourself a few questions…
- Do you have any hot water?
- Is there a very short supply of hot water?
- Do you smell a bad odor coming from your taps?
- Are noises coming from where your hot water heater is?
- Is there water around your hot water heater?
Some different issues that can occur with a water heater are leaks that have developed, it is not delivering enough hot water or possibly has completely stopped producing hot water at all. So if you answered yes to any of the questions above then you may need to get a new water heater that has been inspected and installed by our trained and licensed plumbers. If you are curious about everything that is involved in a water heater inspection click here.
There are several different options for water heaters. We understand that every home and every customer will need something different in order to accommodate their needs based on budget and efficiency. Check out some of our water heater options:
- Electrical Water Heaters require the smallest initial investment and may be for someone who currently is not ready to make a bigger investment on a water heater at the moment.. An electrical water heater is more expensive to operate on a monthly basis.
- Gas Water heaters are initially more expensive that an electrical water heater and would be worth it for someone who wants to save money in the long run. The operating cost of a gas water heater is significantly lower than an electrical one.
- Tankless water heaters are the newest and most advanced technology in water heaters. If you are one of our customers who think green, then you will definitely want to take a look at our tankless water heater options. Click here (Hyperlink click here to the tankless water heater page)for more information on how tankless water heaters are the most efficient unit you can have.