Xtreme Air Services provides reliable precision heating tune-ups for our customers to ensure safety and comfort in our customers’ homes during the winter months. The reason we suggest scheduling your heating tune-up on your furnace, heater, or heat pump is due to the fact that this can prevent costly heating repairs in the future when we catch the problem early, not allowing it to cause bigger problems as well as safety. Gas leaks are something not to be taken lightly due to the severity it can cause in someone’s home. Our professionals will come into your home and make sure that when they leave your heating system is running properly. These are some of the things that we will check:
21 POINT HEATING CHECK LIST
- Check thermostat, level, and calibrate.
- Check furnace filter, clean or replace
- Check low voltage wiring connections.
- Check line voltage wiring connections.
- Check ground on furnace.
- Check igniter
- Check burner box for rust, corrosion or soot.
- Check for carbon monoxide.
- Check ignition and combustion of burners.
- Check flame sensor.
- Check operation of inducer motor assembly.
- Check all limit and safety switches.
- Check blower motor and assembly.
- Check amperage of blower motor.
- Check condition of condensate line trap.
- Check venting system.
- Check burner alignment.
- Check and adjust temperature rise (low/high fire).
- Check accessories (air cleaners, humidifiers, UV lights).
- Check duct system.
- Check breaker size for electric heat.
HEAT PUMP SYSTEM (WILL ALSO INCLUDE)
- Check (Freon) super heat and sub cool.
- Wash heat pump coil.
- Check defrost board and electrical.
When our technicians complete this precision heating tune up they will be able to provide you will any and all questions you may have regarding your heating system to keep it running at the maximum efficiency it will allow. Because your HVAC system is one of the major energy consumers in your home it is important that you take care of the essentials and regular tune ups will ensure the longevity of the heating systems life as well as effectiveness on an energy standpoint. Call and ask us about our preventative maintenance plans!