Dallas TX Electrical Inspection
An Electrical inspection are essential for ensuring that all electrical wiring, appliances, systems, and other components meet legal safety standards. As much as electricity simplifies and enriches our lives, it can also be dangerous if installed or handled incorrectly. The National Electric Code (NEC), created by the National Fire Protection Association, dictates the minimal safety standards required across the U.S. This is the code that electricians use when examining your home or business for hazards.
Xtreme Air Electrical Service provides both residential electrical inspections and commercial electrical inspections to Dallas and the surrounding areas. Secure your home or business today by scheduling an appointment with one of our electrical inspectors.
Electrical safety inspections are recommended if:
- You have recently purchased a new house/building
- Your home is over 40 years old
- You are selling your home
- You have a major home renovation done
- You install a new home appliance
During a routine electrical safety inspection, an electrician may check for things such as:
- Outdated wiring
- Water leakage
- Loose connections
- Incompatible wiring sizes
- Oversized fuses or breakers
- Impaired wires and components
- Electrocution and shock hazards
- Energy efficiency
- Proper grounding
- Smoke detector/alarm testing
- Carbon monoxide detector testing
- Electrical panel set-up
- Any other circumstances that may pose a fire or safety risk.
Your safety matters to us. We’ll let you know up front about any issues we see or any areas of improvement to be made. For a comprehensive Dallas electrical inspection, you can’t go wrong with Xtreme Air Electrical Service! We offer quick, reliable service with great warranties and a money back guarantee. All our employees are subject to random drug testing, background checks, and annual continuing education courses. References are available as well.
For professional electrical work with a personal touch,