Xtreme Air Services is looking for some motivated and talented installers to join our rapidly growing team.
In addition to having EPA certification the applicant must be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Charge TXV and Piston systems.
- Basic HVAC troubleshooting abilities.
- Basic understanding of residential electrical wiring.
- Basic understanding of residential plumbing.
- Know relevant building codes, legislation, regulations, policies and procedures installation and maintenance.
- Ability to work cooperatively with other trades
- Team building skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Sound decision making skills
- Effective verbal, presentation and listening communications skills
- Effective negotiation and mediation skills
- Effective written communications skills
- Computer skills including the ability to operate pay rolls apps and be able to use Microsoft word.
- Stress management skills
- Time management skills
- Be honest and trustworthy
- Be respectful
- Be flexible
- Sound work ethics
Looking for hard working HVAC sales representatives to join a great upcoming service company!!!
Servicing the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex.
Applicants must have the following qualifications:
- Must have knowledge of HVAC business.
- At least two years of on the job experience for HVAC.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test.
- Have the ability to follow very specific instructions and to convey pertinent information over the phone.
- Great people skills. Ability to speak clearly and answer questions from our wonderful customers.
- NATE certification is a plus but not needed.
- Bilingual is a plus but not needed.
***A smart phone is required to be able to use our company app to receive payments and do invoices.
Compensation is based on experience and work ethic.
Attitude is a big deal as well.
We are a team and are looking for team members not one man shows.
Please bring all LICENSES and RESUMES to our office monday through friday during the hours of 12-5 pm.
Ask to speak with Jake.
4111 US Hwy 80E Suite 102 Mesquite, TX 75150
Job Type: Commission
Job Location: Mesquite, TX
Required experience: HVAC Tech: 2 years
Required language: Spanish preferred
Required license or certification: Driver's License and Universal EPA